Saturday, November 17, 2007

10 things about me


1. My lovely dog is a Shetland sheepdog.


2. I love to go to classical music recitals, especially listening to my daughter play Bach on her piano.


3. I also like to listen to oldie music from the 70's & 80's.


4. I have a love for action movies that gets your head twisted in the complex storyline.
You know, the ones that keep you thinking and trying to unravel all night.


5. I have a weakness for luxe bags (bring on the Louis Vuittons and Chanels!)


6. Like most women, I'm a shop-aholic.


7. A wicked fantasy of mine is to have a bright green Saab 93 Convertible.


8. My dream destination is Paris, although I have been there once before. (I'm also going to Japan next month so a 'big whoop' for that).


9. I 'd like to fall back onto a satin pillow each night (don't ask me why).


10. I'm new to the blogging world so cut me some slack.




1 comment:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

Welcome to the Learning 2.0 program. I hope you enjoy the exploration

Lynette